Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Brotherhood is United !

Ok well actually only half of the klan was able to make it, Ben Boston is out trying to get an education as a chiropractor. I guess that is forgiveable ! Then the other person in this klan is Eric Moffitt, and I know he probably had to work , and the cost of traveling that far would be outrageous ! Rage on the oil Prices

I am here with Dave, Larin, Dean and big ol' Jax ! It was great to see them and some things never change
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Knappy Crew said...

OH YES THE BROTHERHOOD LIVES ON, DESPITE THE MANY MILES BETWEEN US. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS AND CANT WAIT TO SEE "LIL BUMP DITTO". LOL. SAVE US A SPOT CHEZ VOUS. WE WILL ALSO HAVE TO TAKE THE GOAT OUT ON THE TRAIL. ANYWAY TALK AT YA LATER BRO!!!

Courtney said...

Yah for pictures!!! You are one spoiled Brotha! Looks like that party was a blast!! Can't wait to come over and have Ro show me all the goods :) Only a few more weeks til I get to be an Auntie!! YAH!!!

Boston Family said...

Holy Cow! Ya'll racked up on presents! Thanks for the photos since we could not be there, I am excited for you to become a "Big Pappa!"